Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chinese Lunch Special in Allston

For Chinese food lovers, one advantage of living in Allston is that you can easily find a decent, authentic and inexpensive Chinese lunch special around the neighborhood.

Jo Jo Taipei, located at 103 Brighton Ave, Allston, MA 02134, is one of my roomies’ and my favorite places when we crave for good Chinese food for lunch but don’t wanna spend too much money and time.

From Monday to Friday, each lunch special combo costs $6.99, including a soup, dish and rice. Pretty good deal! Here are four combos that my roomies and I had for lunch today. Yum yum :)
Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce
Beef Sauteed with Long Horn Peper
Fish Fillet with Sweet and Sour Sauce
Spicy Szechuan Twice-cooked Pork


3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Do they have any good vegetarian options though...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do have many vege and tofu dishes, but I'm not sure if they have a specific menu for vegetarians. I'll ask them when I go there next time, and let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to enjoy Chinese cuisine in Singapore, you will not have to search the web to identify them. You will not have to check with tourist guides to find a place in the country to enjoy Chinese food. phoenix pizza restaurant

    ReplyDelete